What you think about entirely crypto? What the meaning for you?

I hope we can share what we think, and start the discuss

3 Likes

Freedom. Expression. Agency.

1 Like

Decentralization, privacy and freedom.

Decentralization of digital monopolies, the basic human right to privacy and financial freedom (a hedge against great financial collapses).

More importantly, for someone who grew up in the digital age, I find crypto interesting as it really does show you the way a lot of systems IRL function. For instance, banks and how they “store” your money while also being able to operate profitably by funneling your accounts into capital markets.

There are many things that don’t need third-party intermediaries and I believe blockchain/crypto is a solution to those that choose self-custody.

but until now we still focus to centralized, i hope we can push more decentralized for better futute

yes sir, i hope crypto more more save for the future of course, and privacy is still concern in this time.

1 Like

I believe crypto seriously will play a massive role in the coming years in most faculties around the world, so many insane concepts and ideas are born here

The digital era is now and its here to stay, crypto is an essential part

Privacy and AI Is going to be huge

Nillion bridges both those gaps.

Happy if i’m going in queue

There are many things that don’t need third-party intermediaries and I believe blockchain/crypto is a solution to those that choose self-custody.

1 Like

In the beginning it was just gambling for me but over time you realize having an alternative to FIAT
is essential in a world where the banks and Governments are in control