Would you upload yourself into Nillion?

Personalised AI, means creating a private version of ChatGPT which is deeply trained to be you. It would know what you know, speak like you speak and “think” as you think.
This digital version of you can be duplicated 100 times. Now these AI can reply to your messages, DMs, answer the phone and way more.

To achieve this, u gotta upload all your life emails, mobile phones chats, voice calls transcript, your all life browser history, all your pi tures, videos, documents, everything.

Nillion is unhackable. The AI clone of you is free.

Would you do it?

7 Likes

Absolutely ! Productivity will increase drastically with personalised AI and people who refuse to embrace this new reality will be left behind. Not if but when.

3 Likes

Data privacy and security is the reason nillion is here, data is disguised using a “Blinding Factor” like a temporary code for security. Masked data is broken into Particles and stored on the network. Definitely to encourage privacy everyone gonna upload on nillion.

4 Likes

it always depends on the underlying infrastructure/service.

today billions of people have no problem to share the most private pictures and videos by themselves on platfroms as Instagram, TikTok or Youtube.

So yes, in a web3 context I would rather upload myself as in the existing services in web2!

3 Likes

AI is shocking and surprising, but at the same time inspiring

4 Likes

without question but i’d want to ensure that it’s for my use only

3 Likes

great, Nillion does just that!

3 Likes

I sure would, that’s why I’m here. The stats on data breachinge is mind blowing. IMO, this is the direction the world is headed…Nillion is NECESSARY. Either you’re playing defense or on the offense. EOS.

3 Likes

I would not. I think that AI should be able to do things better than me, it should even be efficient at mimicking me without me uploading myself.

I think there is a sentiment of hubris in thinking that our selves are or can be so important.

On the other hand, I think that humanity has a role in the future that AI will bring, and we should not neglect it.

We shouldn-t be in any kind of rush to either be replaced or cloned, AI and organic beings are different and will remain so, even if one is better than the other, and both will have a part to play, in the same way that animals, while “lesser” than humans, have a fundamental role in our lives.

3 Likes

How is nillion unhackable Nickx? if it knows everything about you couldnt it essentially hack your own security protocols by itself if it is self learning? and what about consequences of mistakes the AI does - for example it replies and you lose a business client because the AI incorrectly responds and you lose money in the real world. the concept itself would be absolutely amazing but the unhackable thing - anything can be hacked.

2 Likes

I think I will learn how to train AI, this is a difficult subject and we have to be very careful.

2 Likes

This is the best counter point I have seen as of yet. I appreciate the insight. Hubris can ruin so much but is part of interest in humanity. There’s hardly a boring day.

3 Likes

I think wether we all want it or not AI is evolving and growing,

Soon it will be the norm and having your on uploaded AI could be an insane asset
Watch the tv show “altered carbon”.

There will always be people saying they dont want to be apart of it but i think EVERYONE wether they like it or not will have to have there foot in the door…
So why not get things started with nillion

3 Likes

Yes, with some basic personal requirements. One personal requirement would be at least a year long trial period in private with my new twin. To clarify trial period, I mean I would need a lot more time to first teach myselfAI about my past and how over time as a human we can change. After some history lessons and extended personal time, I would consider presenting myselfAI to the public.

bunu zaman gösterecek

:boom:

Well, maybe thinking of uploading the psychological features of our behavior in university or working place? If this is true it can be secure and functional for human being.

1 Like